Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ANOTHER rainy day!

Another rainy day! Gah I always heard the phrase , April Showers bring May flowers but man! It has been rain constantly! Except yesterday was so pretty and then today we have this. But I am not going to get down about the day because I just woke up and I do not want to already get myself in a bad mood! Some days I love rainy days. Maybe today will be one of those days J !! I can not believe we only have 2 weeks left of school! Freshman year flew by! Everyone always said it, but I sure never actually believed it could go by that fast. I thought high school went by fast but I think college is beating it. I am ready for school to be out but at the same time I know that it is the deadline for a lot of assignments that I have yet to complete. As soon as I finally finish those then I will be ready to go home! But then that means moving out of this dorm…. Ew! Hahaha just the fact of thinking about moving all of this stuff in this room down nine flights does not make me happy! All I can say is, it better not be raining that day! haha

2 comments:

emilyanne said...

It has seriously rained every day for the past week and a half! I'm sick of rain. I keep having to wear my hairy curly because the rain makes my hair frizz. It's really annoying. And it sucks because the temperature is so great and it would awesome if it weren't for the rain!

courtney said...

hahaha well finally today is not raining, yet atleast. but instead it is freezing! Literally freezing. They called for snow last night but I knew that would never come true! That would have been awesome if we got out of school in the middle of April for snow! haha