Thursday, April 17, 2008

Running!

Okay so I went running this morning and it was the best thing ever! I love working out but for some reason the hardest thing about working out is getting started. So once I get started then it is all uphill from there because not only does it feel good when your working out but also, your burning calories so you know your getting in better shape and losing weight but the best thing is, you release endorphins. And once the endorphins are released then you feel better and then your whole day is better because you worked out and now you know your body feels and looks better! YAY I just love working out! I kind of wish I could be a personal trainer because then I could work out everyday and that would be my job so I would be paying to work out, my most favorite thing ever! And also I would be helping out others get in shape and then they would feel better and then they would be happy with their family so then all their family would be more happy and that would just spread around the whole world!

No comments: