Monday, April 14, 2008

summer school

OH I really do not know if I can handle these last few weeks of school left. I thought it was going to be easy. Everything was just supposed to be winding down but it is definitely not! Everything is just piling up and adding more and more stuff to be done before school is out. I am actually dreading getting done with school this time! ONLY because all of my projects and papers are due before I can be done with this place! And to make matters worse. I registered for summer school! L whyyyyy I know! Hahhaha and on top of that I thought the class I signed up for was 7-9 at NIGHT! And I was thinking hey that’s not that bad I can still go out afterwards.. Nope turns out.. It’s 7 in the morning! So I will have to go there straight to work! Haha EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK! I have never had to take summer school before so I do not know what to take. I just hate having to pay for it and having to wake up and ATTEND SCHOOL IN THE SUMMER! Sometimes I just wish I was back in high school!

No comments: