Tuesday, April 1, 2008

birthday

Okay so it is my birthday week and I am so excited because I love birthdays I just LOVE them! It is not that I like getting presents, well I do not mind receiving presents but that is not what makes me birthday special. I just love getting together with my family and having cake and ice cream and being able to have excuses for everything! I can not wait until Friday when I can just ask my mom to take me to TCBY and if she says noo Courtney I really do not want to go I can say buttt mommm its my birthday! Hahah I love TCBY almost as much as my birthday, and that is a lot! AHH I just can not wait until Friday! The bad thing is I kind of hate looking forward to things, well I like looking forward to something because I know it is something good but then once it is over, it is totally gone and then I am sad! I feel as if I like wished for it to be here so quickly and then all of a sudden it is gone, and I missed out on all the days that came before that big day!

1 comment:

Morgan Pettigrew said...

ok so i love birthdays too!! but might love tcby more. This is kinda sad but oh well.. My grandmother had cancer and knew she was gonna die within a year or so and we both were obsessed with TCBY so to do something special together we committed to going EVERY SINGLE DAY that it was open for a year. Aside from holidays, like clockwork my grandmother and I were there. It was kinda neat. I really miss things like that..