Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Class Argument

Argument
Tupac is a hero. He is a legendary rapper. Anyone and everyone knows that the man behind rap music is Tupac. Everyone adores him. Isn’t that one of the main qualities of being a hero anyways; just the fact that everyone loves you? That is how it is now a days. Brittney Spears used to be every girls idol, now no one likes her so she just went down the drain. Tupac is known for being the best rapper to ever live and will live. Supposedly he still lives. I say he is a rapper’s Elvis. He may not even have great qualities but do all hero’s deep down inside?
Today in class was probably my favorite English classes yet! Whether it was Morgan hiding under the desk to scare Wendy for happy April fools or the fact that we were arguing over Dixie Chicks and Toby Keith! Haha I hope we have another great day Thursday! I hope everyone had a hilarious April fools day because I know I did. I played a joke on my boyfriend and he has still yet to find out it and it’s actually now 12:21 on April 2nd. So I wonder if it still counts!? haha

1 comment:

michaelparker said...

I think of Tupac much the same way...he is the rapper's Elvis, but with a twist. Elvis only had a couple albums that came out after his death. It is certainly understandable why people would think Tupac is still alive. Every year or two he has another album released. Did he REALLY have that many songs recorded prior to his death. Wow, that's a lot of free time on his hands. It doesn't really matter anyway. It has become a capitol crime for any performer to "fake their own death." Even if he is still alive, if he came forward now, the U.S. Government would eat him alive. Once they are done, he might wish he had died. The only out for him would be if he were in witness protection.