Monday, April 14, 2008

no more rain!

GUESS WHAT!?? This is our last week to do blogs! AHH haha what are we going to do everyday with all that extra time. I am going to feel as if I need to write on everyone’s face book now! Thanks Wendy! Now I am going to become one of those annoying people who spend all their time on face book! Haha Man I really can not believe this semester flew by that fast let alone this whole school year! Everyone always says that college flies by but I could never imagine it could go by as fast as it did this past year. We only have one week left of school! I just wish I did not have to go to summer school. Luckily I am only taking one class but that means that it is two days a week for FOUR hours each day! I can not even handle sitting in a seat for an hour and twenty five minutes. There is NO WAY ON EARTH I can handle a four hour class, especially since it is history. The most boring subject to me. I am definitely not looking forward to that part of summer but everything else about summer, YES!

No comments: