Wednesday, April 2, 2008

from good to bad

So I finally got TCBY last night and it was awesome! I love it. The bad thing is, is that I actually had to pay for it, and full price for it too! Normally I always go with my boyfriend and so he will buy it for me and we also normally have a buy one get one free so it’s a lot cheaper. Well last night I went with my friend so I had to buy my own and we did not have a buy one get one free haha so it stunk! But the ice cream was still amazing!!!
I am really upset now though because me and my friends were supposed to go to Ole Miss today to watch the Memphis baseball team play ole miss and we have had this planned for over a month and all of a sudden about ten minutes before we are about to leave to head on down to Oxford, Elizabeth, going to be our driver, gets a call from her aunt saying that she has to come into work today because the person who took her shift quit today. Her aunt said if she does not come in to work they will fire her. I am so mad!

5 comments:

Christa said...

Well it is good that you got what you wanted but sucks really bad about what you did not. I know that you must have been really disappointed about the game. I hate when everything is all planned out and then something stupid happens. I would have been real mad too. I hope your birthday is better though.

Maggie Jo said...

Courtney! This blog just mad me laugh. To start with, I hope your TCBY was incredible and I am so sure it was. I love TCBY! Secondly though, I am sorry you did not get to go to the game. Where are you going to watch the final four? I am so excited! OH! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it is incredible! Any special plans?

Ashli said...

I hate when you have things planned and they do not work out. I almost did not get to go this concert I wanted to see because I had car problems, but I made my boyfriend get a rent a car so we could go. I think that I would have thrown a temper tantrum if I did not get to go. I am sorry your trip to Ole Miss didn’t work out.

Ashli said...

everyone is saying happy birthday, so i guessing it was your birthday or something.

so happy birthday

Sarah said...

Reading this blog reminded me of the time we went and played putt-putt and then got tcby afterwards. I remember you saying that you eat ice cream all the time. That is so funny how much you are into ice cream! Ha but I just remembered in class you saying you are lactose and tolerant, how can that be when you eat so much ice cream?