Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boysssss......

I hate boys I really do! Uhhhh they make me so mad! Okay not all of them. Actually it is just one and I hate it because I really do love him but he just makes me so mad sometimes. I do not understand how you can love someone so much that they can actually hurt you and not even realize it! I am just tired of putting up with it! It is not like it is a big deal it is just annoying things that do not matter to him that shows me that he does not care! And I know he does care deep down inside it is just whenever he is around everyone else and caught up the in the moment he just makes me disappear and I know he may not be trying to do that but that is what he is doing! And I HATE IT! I really doooo. And everyone always says that you can not hate something unless you care enough about them to hate them and that is true I care so much that I just hate this stupid controversy! I just do not understand how boys can be so mean! And I know I will be over it tomorrow I just had to vent tonight! Haha

No comments: